Before I became a teacher, I was a scientist
for an environmental consulting company.
I loved doing field work all over the country!
If you are interested, you can learn more about me below.
Married to my husband, Jeff
I have two golden retrievers - Charley and Samson
I love my big family!
I grew up in Cheshire, Connecticut!
eading, swimming, basketball, scuba diving
College of Charleston, South Carolina - Bachelor’s of Science in Biology, with an emphasis in marine biology
Quinnipiac University, Connecticut - Master’s of Arts in Teaching, Science Education
- Swim coach for CSD & Harding University High School – Charlotte, NC
- Science teacher at Harding and Greenwich High School, CT
- Scientist for environmental consulting company – GeoSyntec Consultants
- Educator at South Carolina Aquarium, SC and Maritime Center, CT
- Waitress, ice cream scooper, papergirl, babysitter…